Terms and Conditions
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
a- I, the Abstract Submitter, confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract can not be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
b- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, abstract book, proceeding book, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
c- I, the Abstract Submitter, warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the conference organization. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
d- I, the Abstract Submitter, grant the conference organization. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
e- Conference organization reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
f- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to services purchased from this webpage and govern the contractual relationship between you and Conference organization with respect to any such services (hereinafter, the Services).
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts or Book of proceedings.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to one abstract and they will pay just one registration fee for this. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in pdf version on a web page.
- The official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors' proceedings if each of the authors wants to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form. Only the author who will come to the conference, present the paper and wishes to receive the Attendance Certificate needs to pay for the registration fee. If all the authors want to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate each of them should make separate registration and separately pay for the registration fee.
- In order to make payments through Online Payment System, an Acceptance letter to the conference should be previously obtained from the Organisation Committee.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee any interested parties that they will receive an Acceptance or Invitation letter upon payment. (Please do not make any payment without obtaining visa (if required). Conference Organisation Committee does not provide any kind of visa support letter or service. For the participants of the conference only Acceptance Letter will be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
- The registration fee will not be refunded. But if the authors want to attend to next years congress, they will not pay registration fee.
- Cancellations will be accepted e-mail, and must be received during the stated abstract submission deadline.
- Conference organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event. Every participant accepts this rule.
- If Conference organization cancels or postpones an event, it has the right to transfer registrations to the same or similar event at future date.
- Conference organization cannot be held responsible for changes, postpones and cancellations.